August 7, 2010

My new love -- My Fagor Pressure Cooker

I am head over heels in love with my new Fagor pressure cooker. It pressure cooks like a dream -- not messy, easy to clasp and close and most importantly no more spills and leaks! Thank God, I made the right decision to replace my old one -- for all of you curious to know what did I own before this I had a small Indian made cooker. I see myself cooking chicken and dal in it for many many years to come unless it decides to leave my hand. Ouch. 



Till then, Happy Cooking!! I wish there was someone like a Steve Jobs of Kitchen Gadgets!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

elle pee said...

wow.. you previous model must have been *really* old! What size is your new pressure cooker... hard to tell from the photo!

http://hippressurecooking.blogspot.com/

Divya and Chaya said...

Hi there -- you have a great blog about Pressure cooker Cooking! It is 6 quart and without the steamer basket! This looks so sleek and fancy =)